As a developer within Global Professional Services (Global PS) you will work with customization development on top of Qmatic standard solution platform for Customer Journey Management, Orchestra. All development is based on existing API using RESTful web service calls. You will be part of a globally distributed team that together support client projects from both direct and indirect sales channels as well as work on proactive internally raised requests. In this role you will also be acting as tech lead for the team, facilitate the agile ways-of-working as well as define common guidelines for customization development. You will work tightly together with Global PS Product Owner (PO) to constantly review and revise process and tool support.
Analysis of new requests (solution proposition and estimation)
Development of ordered solutions (frontend and backend development, both integrations and stand-alone solutions)
Code review of team members work
Documentation of solutions made
Facilitate team meetings and support process compliance in an agile environment
Drive common ground for team when it comes to guidelines and ways-of-working
In the summer of 2019, we will move to completely new premises in Krokslätts Fabriker in Mölndal. Here you will join Global PS PO and initially one more developer with HQ placement. The rest of the 11 team members are spread world-wide for local presence. The development teams for Orchestra will sit on the same floor and be a collaboration part as well.
Your background and competence
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- Practical experience of frontend and/or backend development. A plus if you have worked with VueJS and/or Angular which are the current selected frameworks for frontend development as well as Java which is used for backend development.
- Interest and ability to work in a global environment as well as to contribute in further development of Global PS as a function
- Experience in agile software development. A plus if you have worked as Scrum Master or similar.
- Ability to communicate well in English
At Qmatic each individual make a true difference. For more information about the position you are welcome to contact Annika Lindqvist, Solution Manager (0701054686). We look forward to receive your CV and application.