Reports to: Regional VP Indirect Sales
The Channel Development Director is responsible for establishing and executing a strategic and tactical plan within a defined territory. This role will be responsible for sourcing, attracting and establishing new partnerships, and ensuring that the channel sales targets are met. Partners would include resellers, value-added partners, and sector entities, (retail, banking, healthcare and public). The Channel Development Director works towards solid growth targets with a regional focus, to develop and expand existing partnerships.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Establish a strategic and tactical plan for channel recruitment
- Ensure that regional channel sales targets are met
- Manage the channel development process and maintain partner relations
- Review market analysis to determine customer needs and growth potential, and develop activities aligned with corporate goals
- Identify new opportunities in regional and sector areas to enable channel expansion and growth
- Interact with the global marketing department for lead generation opportunities
- Identify stakeholders within the partner organizations and customer prospects
- Conduct presentations and negotiations with clients and partners
- Provide product demonstrations
- Create and prepare quotes
- Negotiate and close deals
- Represent Qmatic at trade association meetings and trade shows
- Coordinate with presales resources throughout the sales process
- Support the response to RFP’s
- Report opportunities and sales cycle status using Salesforce
- Develop new leads
- Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume and potential sales from partners
- Other job-related duties as assigned
Requirements & Skills:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with enterprise software solutions sales
- Proven track record in attracting and developing channel partners
- Ability to comfortably articulate solutions and value propositions with C-level audience.
- Strong results orientation.
- Strong ability to negotiate and close deals
- Proven strategic and tactical abilities
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with customer and workflow solutions
- Possess strong knowledge of computers, desktop software applications and information technology solutions.
- Strong understanding of, and ability to communicate in Spanish
- Must be willing to travel 80% and work from home-based office, with frequent travel to the Atlanta-area office, and across the Americas.