Project Management - US
Project Manager serves as the single point of contact for all client interactions and is responsible for the customer experience and driving customer satisfaction during the Qmatic relationship. Additional responsibility of this position is to plan and manage the delivery of Qmatic customer flow systems solutions and associated application technical support services in support of business objectives and ongoing operations. This includes systems and project planning, estimating, execution, implementation and ongoing support. Individual will work closely with the functional business groups to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of systems solutions deployed in support of business goals and objectives.
- Ensures delivery of pre & post-implementation support and issue resolution across all functional areas.
- Serves as the liaison between the client team and internal service groups from design to implementation to ensure that Qmatic is prepared to meet contracted service levels.
- Ensures that quality services are delivered to clients throughout the life cycle of the client / Qmatic relationship.
- Ensures proper expectations are set within Qmatic and the client on internal services policies and procedures; works cross-functionally to change policies and procedures as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Lead the definition of Project scope, goals and deliverables and set project expectations across all stakeholders
- Negotiate and resolve scope creep and other risks associated with executing on the project plans
- Establish detailed project schedule and budget in conjunction with Front Line Managers, coordinators, and Team Leads
- Lead project steering committee meetings with appropriate content related to project progress, risks, issues, mitigations and any other items that require steering committee actions
- In collaboration with Team Leads, Front Line Managers and Senior Leadership, identify ways of improving work-smart processes, examining existing structure against client needs, identifying areas for improvement within the process going forward and making appropriate changes to project management and other team channels
- Lead the maintenance of up-to-date project documentation for all initiatives that include technical details, user expectations, project goals, work effort, accountability, and deliverables
- Research issues and use independent analysis and judgment to produce solution options (including alternative solutions when necessary to address system limitations) to complex and/or controversial matters, including pros, cons, risks, benefits, costs, and unintended consequences.
- Lead smooth coordination and turnover of projects both at the initial stage and project end/conclusion and transition to the CARE/Support team and end users as required
- Lead the development and institutionalization of sound project management process disciplines and continuous process improvement by providing creative and proactive thinking with regards to existing processes
- Lead periodic customer satisfaction surveys - guide project coordinators to collect data and report to PMO Director and other Front Line Managers.
- Identify resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Provide leadership and direction to installation and support teams as it pertains to project planning and execution.
- Manage partner relationships, service delivery and overall performance of projects.
- Facilitate client meetings effectively.
- Manage several concurrent clients & projects.
- Capable of managing a monthly budget up to $500k
- Participate in and advise on Proposal writing or review
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Provide input on product improvements via issues log and program review.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS:
Knowledge of business and management principles involved in project management, strategic project planning, resource allocation, project leadership
- 5 to 7 years managing large scale technology implementation projects
- Knowledge of SDLC, Agile and other software development methodologies
- High familiarity with MS Project
- Excellent written, oral, instructional, presentation and interpersonal skills focused on motivation and positive attitude. Highly self-motivated, directed and change oriented. Very strong customer orientation
- Able to manage and delegate tasks to technical and non-technical support staff.
- Ability to handle confrontation with appropriate grace, professionalism, cordiality, and firmness, and manage/resolve disputes appropriately
- Knowledge of information technology and technical disciplines
- Detail oriented
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, work independently and meet deadlines
- Ability to strategize, plan and implement change
- Ability to supervise, coach, mentor, train, and evaluate work results
- Willingness to travel domestically – 25%
- Credentialed PMP for minimum 3 years required