Qmatic is seeking a dynamic, flexible, self-starter to join the Sales Enablement team to facilitate the “Qualify to Close” process in a global environment
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- Drive the company CRM (Salesforce) sales process focused on “Qualify to Close” in the Customer Buyer’s Journey, working closely with the Sales and Marketing teams
- Manage the quality assurance and transfer of won opportunities from the CRM platform to the ERP (SAP/Great Plains ) and Project Management systems, working closely with the Finance and Client Success teams
- Produce reports, help manage daily activity and maintain data quality within the CRM system.
- Additional administrative support functions surrounding contracts and orders
- As part of the Global Bid Desk team help drive RFP and Proposal response by securing timely assistance from other parts of Qmatic (Product Development, Professional Services, Marketing etc.).
- Support the Sales team in finding necessary information related to supporting winning deals in the Customer Buyer’s Journey.
- Some travel will be required for training, occasional sales meetings and possible trade events.
- This position is based in our Duluth, GA office.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 2-4 years working in a sales operations role supporting multi-geographical teams
- CRM experience; Salesforce preferred
- Strong familiarity with ERP systems; SAP and/or Great Plains a plus
- Proactive, customer-centric personality, displaying drive and initiative to complete tasks
- Good interpersonal skills, and ability to effectively communicate in English with all levels of management and other stakeholders
- Ability to work comfortably “virtually” with teammates and customers around the world. (We rely heavily on Skype and video conferencing for collaboration purposes)
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Able to physically stand, bend, squat, and lift equipment up to 30 pounds or more
OTHER DUTIES Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.