Want to join us on our exciting journey?
We are a company driven by the promise of Connecting People to Services! We believe that in a connected world, the customer experience is a full and continuous journey across online and physical touch points. Qmatic exists to provide the technology solutions and insights make that journey as smooth and pleasant as possible for customers, patients, citizens, and employees.
Qmatic employees have the unique chance to work with a fast-growing international company in a creative, entrepreneurial environment. In our flat organizational structure, you get the chance to work “where it happens” – close to the product and the business. You can own your professional development and advance your career as you work across global boundaries to develop ideas that shape the future of our business, products and decisions.
What you will do
You will get the opportunity to work in our global Sales Enablement team who is the key for sales success. To thrive in this position, we believe you are an independent self-starter who can take charge of tasks with minimal management. You have a strong drive and enjoy helping people.
Regarding Sales Enablement you will:
- Drive the company CRM (Salesforce) sales process focused on “Qualify to Close” in the Customer Buyer’s Journey working closely with Sales and Marketing.
- Manage the quality assurance and transfer of won opportunities from the CRM platform to the ERP (SAP) and Project Management systems working closely with Finance and Client Success.
- Support Finance and Client Success in the invoicing process.
- Produce reports, support daily activity and maintain data quality in the CRM system.
- Handle Ticket Orders through agreed process.
Regarding Proposal Management you will:
- As part of the Global Bid Desk team help drive RFP and Proposal response by securing timely assistance from other parts of Qmatic.
- Support the Sales team finding necessary information related supporting winning deals in the Customer Buyer Journey and Bid Desk process.
Do you fit the profile?
To succeed in this role, we believe that you have:
- Minimum five years’ experience in Sales Administration, preferably with a technical organization focused on software and/or hardware solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written Swedish and English communications skills. French and other additional languages are an advantage.
- Experience with ERP (SAP) and CRM (Salesforce).
- High level Microsoft Office capability, especially Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Previous experience working with a geographically dispersed sales team.
- Experience from organizations selling globally an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and telephone skills.
Travel is required for training, occasional sales meetings and possible trade events.
The position is located at our HQ in Mölndal.
You will be a part of Direct Sales – Sales Enablement and report to VP Sales Enablement Stefan af Bjur.