Want to join us on our exciting journey?
We are a company driven by the promise of Connecting People to Services! We believe that in a connected world, the customer experience is a full and continuous journey across online and physical touch points. Qmatic exists to provide the technology solutions and insights make that journey as smooth and pleasant as possible for customers, patients, citizens and employees.
What you will do
Qmatic is expanding its Managed Services and Cloud offerings, transforming the way we currently operate. Our aim is to implement a true DevOps function within our global Client Services team, which will work in close collaboration with our Agile development teams. The Managed Services Team lead will be responsible for driving this DevOps initiative together with two colleagues, helping us build functional systems that improve customer experience.
As a Managed Services Team lead you will have a leading, hands-on role in driving the Cloud Operating center and DevOps toolchain. The DevOps team’s task is to manage our hosted applications and cloud services, define processes, and establish tools to support the global Client Success team in delivering high standard platforms to our clients.
If you thrive in an entrepreneurial organization where people are passionate about what they do and how they do it, then this is the right place for you!
- Lead the Managed Services team in defining and expanding our SaaS/Hosting platform
- Configure and implement systems for deployment and installation
- Build, maintain and monitor configuration standards
- Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning
- Establish processes to manage outage prevention
- Ensure stable operation of our Managed Services and SaaS offerings; monitor metrics and develop ways to improve
- Work closely with the Development and test/Quality Assurance teams to continuously develop the platform and DevOps processes and procedures and test system integrity
- Document and design various processes; update existing processes
- Brainstorm for new ideas and ways to improve development delivery, closely following technology trends in this space to ensure that Qmatic is utilizing the most current technology to meet the needs of our customers
- Collaborate with the Global Client Success team to successfully implement SaaS/Hosting environments for both new and existing clients
- Provide technical guidance, and educate team members and coworkers on development and operations
- Improve infrastructure development and application development
- Follow all best practices and procedures as established by the company
Do you fit the profile?
To succeed in this role, we believe that you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Software Engineering or related field is highly desirable
- Five years previous experience in development and operations, or related IT, computer, or operations field
- Technical documentation experience (English)
- Previous experience in networking, performance, security and operations
We also believe that you have:
- Proactive, customer-centric personality, displaying drive and initiative to complete tasks
- Good interpersonal skills, and ability to effectively communicate in English with all levels of management and other stakeholders
- Ability to work comfortably “virtually” with teammates and customers around the world. (We rely heavily on Skype and video conferencing for collaboration purposes)
- Structured and analytical; committed to and passionate about operating in an Agile environment
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
The position is located at our HQ in Mölndal.
Includes occasional travel.
You will be part of Client Services and report to Vice President Client Services, Jon Hjertenstein.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.