Want to join us on our exciting journey?
There’s nothing more fulfilling than being part of a team of smart, experienced people who share a set of core values and a common end goal. That’s what makes Qmatic so special. For more than three decades, our people have worked together to create better customer journeys.
What you will do
The primary purpose of this position is to repair malfunctioning Qmatic hardware for our customers worldwide. The department handling repairs is called International services.
If a Qmatic hardware malfunctions it is sent to Qmatic International Services located in our Headquarters in Mölndal. After being received physically and in our ERP system it needs to be repaired and updated to the latest software. Ongoing dialogue with Qmatic employees, partners and direct customers is a part of the daily job.
Duties and responsibilities
- Diagnose and repair Qmatic hardware
- Update Qmatic software
- Operate hand tools for doing repairs
- Ability to learn new software and hardware
- Independently perform a broad range of technical, computer-related tasks
- Manage time to maintain pre-determined SLA´s
- Enter relevant data into the ERP-system
- Update ongoing statistics records
- Exercise independent judgment and possess decision-making capabilities
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing with all concerned parties
Do you fit the profile?
To succeed in this role, we believe that you have:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience from hardware repair
- Experience from entering data in systems (work order)
- Strong communication skills
- High level of professionalism
We also believe that you are:
- Problem solving
- Detail oriented
The position is located at our HQ in Mölndal.
You will be part of Client Services and report to Vice President Client Services, Jon Hjertenstein.