Want to join us on our exciting journey?
We are a company driven by the promise of Connecting People to Services! We believe that in a connected world, the customer experience is a full and continuous journey across online and physical touch points. Qmatic exists to provide the technology solutions and insights make that journey as smooth and pleasant as possible for customers, patients, citizens, and employees.
Qmatic employees have the unique chance to work with a fast-growing international company in a creative, entrepreneurial environment. In our flat organizational structure, you get the chance to work “where it happens” – close to the product and the business. You can own your professional development and advance your career as you work across global boundaries to develop ideas that shape the future of our business, products and decisions.
What you will do
Global Professional Services (Global PS) are responsible for all customization development on top of Qmatic standard solution platform for Customer Journey Management, Orchestra. All development is based on existing API using RESTful web service calls. In the role of Tech Lead/Product Owner you will be heading a globally distributed team that together support client projects from both direct and indirect sales channels as well as work on proactive internally raised requests. You will work tightly together with Global PS Director to constantly review and revise process and tool support.
At HQ you will join Global PS Director and Global PS Test Manager. The rest of the eleven team members are spread world-wide for local presence. The development teams for Orchestra will sit on the same floor and be a collaboration part as well.
- Plan ordered customization work and prioritize backlog for Global PS team including reported issues on customized solutions in production
- Set release plan and schedule/prioritize improvements/issues towards respective release for all globally shared and supported PS solutions
- Facilitate all team meetings and support process compliance in an agile environment
- Drive common ground for team when it comes to guidelines, best practices and ways-of-working
- Admin for all supporting tools selected such as Jira, Bitbucket etc.
Do you fit the profile?
To succeed in this role, we believe that you have
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- A background as software developer i.e. practical experience of frontend and/or backend development. A plus if you have worked with VueJS and/or Angular which are the current selected frameworks for frontend development as well as Java which is used for backend development.
- Prior experience in the role of Technical Team Lead and/or Product Owner.
- Interest of and ability to work in a global agile environment as well as to contribute in further development of Global PS as a function.
We also believe that you have:
- Effective communication skills both written and verbally in English
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels
The position is located at our HQ in Krokslätts Fabriker, Mölndal.
You will be part of Global Professional Services and report to Director Global PS.