Channel Development Manager - Madrid
Sales – Spain
The Channel Development Manager will be responsible for developing new strategic partnerships within Latin and Central America to accelerate profitable growth. The successful candidate will work closely with channel partners to achieve revenue goals in Latin America, which minimally includes countries in Central and South America; potentially others depending on experience and location of candidate. He/she will drive the sale of Qmatic Products
He/she works directly with the company’s internal departments for channel program development. He/she works with management and makes recommendations for further expanding Qmatic’s market share and the mind share in the region.
- Identify suitable partners from the to ensure market coverage in consideration to sector, sub-sector and geography.
- Identify and manage Key Accounts in the region
- Inform potential partners about CFM and the Qmatic offering.
- Negotiate conditions and partnership agreements.
- Develop business plans in coordination with partners.
- Ensure that administrative processes and sales and marketing processes are implemented and aligned.
- Ensure that the partners are trained and have the right level of competence.
- Support partners in technical offer preparation
Requirements and Skills:
- Requires a Technical degree or bachelor's degree with at least 5 years of experience in the developing and managing of partners.
- Experience from solution selling.
- Recent experience supporting global partners in a multinational technology company
- Ability to excel in a global team-oriented, collaborative, and fast-paced environment
- Possess energetic attitude, willingness to perform, and get things done
- Proven track record of managing complex projects with the ability to drive through completion
- Ability to effectively work with cross-functional teams across the organization and around the world
- Excellent organization and project management skills
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to travel regularly
- Experience in partner or channel management
- Experience working in Latin America and Central America
- Experience with CRM platform, such as Salesforce.com
- Ability to comfortably articulate solutions and value propositions with C level audience .
- Candidate must have high integrity, be a strong leader, demonstrate strong verbal and written presentation skills, have a global mind-set, and possess outstanding influencing and negotiation skills.
- Strong result orientation.
- Strong strategic and tactical abilities.
- Strong presentation and inter personal skills.
- Possess strong knowledge of computers, desktop software applications and information technology solutions.
- Must be willing to travel 50%.
- Comfortable conversing with executive business decision makers
- Bilingual Spanish or Portuguese /English
- Live in Madrid with travel to central and south America