The world’s leading Queue Management and Customer Flow Solutions Provider has an immediate opening for a Healthcare-focused Sales Executive. We develop, manufacture, install and support a wide variety of hardware and software applications related to the business of Customer/Patient Flow Management. With more than 30 years of experience in the design and deployment of Queue Management Solutions and over 65,000 installations worldwide, we have in-depth process knowledge of customer flow optimization in financial institutions, public sector offices, healthcare facilities and in retail environments. This Sales Executive will be responsible for developing new accounts within the Healthcare sector in order to ensure that the sales targets are met.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Establish a strategic and tactical sales plan
- Ensure that sales targets are met
- Identify new opportunities in defined geographic and sector areas.
- Identify client specific needs
- Conduct presentations and discussions with clients
- Provide customer demonstrations
- Create and prepare quotes
- Negotiate and close deals
- Coordinate with presales resources throughout the sales process
- Manage the sales process from first contact to close and maintain client relations for recurring sales opportunities.
- Review market analysis to determine customer needs, volume potential and develop sales activities to accommodate the goals of the company
- Interact with the marketing dept. for lead generation opportunities
- Represent the Company at trade association meetings and trade shows
- Coordinate campaigns with marketing personnel
- Provide messaging and case studies for marketing campaigns
- Support the response to RFP’s
- Report opportunities and sales cycle status using Salesforce software
- Analyze and control expenditures to conform with budgetary requirements
- Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume and potential sales
- Ensure relevant competence regarding clients’ needs and our Company’s products and solutions.
Requirements & Skills:
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in enterprise solutions sales with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding quotas
- Ability to comfortably articulate solutions and value propositions with C level audience.
- Strong results orientation
- Proven ability to negotiate and close deals
- Strong strategic and tactical abilities
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with customer and workflow solutions
- Possess strong understanding of computers, desktop software applications and information technology solutions
- Option to work from home-based office, with frequent travel to the Atlanta-area office, and across the Americas. Must be willing to travel 50-80%
- Proximity to major airport preferred
- VA / DHA Experience Preferred
- Prior military experience a plus
- Proactive, customer-centric personality, displaying drive and initiative to complete tasks
- Good interpersonal skills, and ability to effectively communicate in English with all levels of management and other stakeholders
- Ability to work comfortably “virtually” with teammates and customers around the world. (We rely heavily on Skype and video conferencing for collaboration purposes)
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Able to physically stand, bend, squat, and lift equipment up to 30 pounds or more
Other Duties Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.