We have an immediate opening for a Healthcare-focused Sales Executive. This Sales Executive will be responsible for developing new accounts within the Healthcare sector in order to ensure that the sales targets are met.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Establish a strategic and tactical sales plan
- Ensure that sales targets are met
- Identify new opportunities in defined geographic and sector areas.
- Identify client specific needs
- Conduct presentations and discussions with clients
- Provide customer demonstrations
- Create and prepare quotes
- Negotiate and close deals
- Coordinate with presales resources throughout the sales process
- Manage the sales process from first contact to close and maintain client relations for recurring sales opportunities.
- Review market analysis to determine customer needs, volume potential and develop sales activities to accommodate the goals of the company
- Interact with the marketing dept. for lead generation opportunities
- Represent the Company at trade association meetings and trade shows
- Coordinate campaigns with marketing personnel
- Provide messaging and case studies for marketing campaigns
- Support the response to RFP’s
- Report opportunities and sales cycle status using Salesforce software
- Analyze and control expenditures to conform with budgetary requirements
- Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume and potential sales
- Ensure relevant competence regarding clients’ needs and our Company’s products and solutions.
Requirements & Skills:
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in enterprise solutions sales with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding quotas
- Ability to comfortably articulate solutions and value propositions with C level audience.
- Strong results orientation
- Proven ability to negotiate and close deals
- Strong strategic and tactical abilities
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with customer and workflow solutions
- Possess strong understanding of computers, desktop software applications and information technology solutions
- Option to work from home-based office, with frequent travel to the Atlanta-area office, and across the Americas. Must be willing to travel 50-80%
- Proximity to major airport preferred
- VA / DHA Experience Preferred
- Prior military experience a plus
- Proactive, customer-centric personality, displaying drive and initiative to complete tasks
- Good interpersonal skills, and ability to effectively communicate in English with all levels of management and other stakeholders
- Ability to work comfortably “virtually” with teammates and customers around the world. (We rely heavily on Skype and video conferencing for collaboration purposes)
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Able to physically stand, bend, squat, and lift equipment up to 30 pounds or more
Other Duties Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.