Sales Executive Healthcare - Atlanta, GA
Sales – US
The world’s leading Queue Management and Customer Flow Solutions Provider has an immediate opening for a Healthcare-focused Sales Executive in their Duluth, GA office. We develop, manufacture, install and support a wide variety of hardware and software applications related to the business of Customer/Patient Flow Management. With more than 30 years of experience in the design and deployment of Queue Management Solutions and over 65,000 installations worldwide, we have in-depth process knowledge of customer flow optimization in financial institutions, public sector offices, healthcare facilities and in retail environments. This Sales Executive will be responsible for developing new accounts within the Healthcare sector in order to ensure that the sales targets are met.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Establish a strategic and tactical sales plan
- Ensure that sales targets are met
- Identify new opportunities in defined geographic and sector areas.
- Identify client specific needs
- Conduct presentations and discussions with clients
- Provide customer demonstrations
- Create and prepare quotes
- Negotiate and close deals
- Coordinate with presales resources throughout the sales process
- Manage the sales process from first contact to close and maintain client relations for recurring sales opportunities.
- Review market analysis to determine customer needs, volume potential and develop sales activities to accommodate the goals of the company
- Interact with the marketing dept. for lead generation opportunities
- Represent the Company at trade association meetings and trade shows
- Coordinate campaigns with marketing personnel
- Provide messaging and case studies for marketing campaigns
- Respond to RFP’s
- Report opportunities and sales cycle status using CRM software
- Analyze and control expenditures to conform with budgetary requirements
- Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume and potential sales
- Ensure relevant competence in regard to clients’ needs and our Company’s products and solutions.
Requirements & Skills:
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in field sales of enterprise software solutions with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding quotas
- Experience with enterprise software solutions sales
- Ability to comfortably articulate solutions and value propositions with C level audience.
- Strong result orientation
- Strong ability in negotiations and closing of deals
- Strong strategic and tactical abilities
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with customer and workflow solutions
- Possess strong understanding of information technology solutions
- Willing to travel 50% - 80%
- VA / DHA Experience Preferred
- Prior military experience a plus