Inside Sales Account Executive - Atlanta, GA
Sales – US
The world’s leading Queuing Management and Customer Flow Solutions Provider has an immediate opening for a Inside Sales Account Executive in the Atlanta, Ga. area. We develop, manufacture, install and support a wide variety of hardware and software applications related to the business of Customer Flow Management. With more than 30 years of experience in the design and deployment of Queue Management Solutions and over 50,000 installations worldwide, we have in-depth process knowledge of customer flow optimization in financial institutions, public sector offices, healthcare facilities and in retail environments. The Sales Executive is responsible for developing new accounts within a defined territory in order to ensure that the sales targets are met.
The Inside Sales Account Executive is responsible for identifying new potential opportunities through the combined use of lead generation, cold calling, e-mail marketing follow-up and lead follow-up to generate business.
- Possessing direct account ownership, the Sales Executive builds and expands strategic relationships with customers by educating and selling, Qmatic products, solutions and services.
- Proactively identifies, qualifies, and processes new and existing customer leads or current customers with low-activity
- Accountable for achieving overall revenue/profit/share objectives through active selling and operational execution within assigned customers.
- Manages and oversees the sales process for assigned accounts and develops a robust pipeline to drive ongoing sales opportunities
- Partners and plans effectively with internal Qmatic resources to ensure all areas of the sales process are executed to plan.
- College diploma
- Federal government or Military experience a plus
- Degree in business or similar
- Recent Graduate looking to get into the technology sales industry
- 0-3 years experience inside sales lead generation in a B2B environment
- Proven ability identifying and developing new sales opportunities
- Strong hunter mentality with exceptional work ethic
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to interact effectively with executives, sales people, technical people, and peers.
- Trustworthy with ability to build long-term relationships
- Driven, well organized, independent and enterprising
- A natural team player with results oriented nature
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite